WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QUAYLES ONLINE ESTATE AGENCY
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.quayles.co.im (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By accessing or using the Website you agree that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Quayles Online Estate Agency ("Quayles").
- 1.1 You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website may only be open to you if you register.
- 1.2 By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- 1.3 Quayles may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- Quayles’ copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Quayles or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- 2.3 Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- 2.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- 3.1 While Quayles endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 4.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 4.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 4.4 Quayles shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Quayles to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 5.1 Any Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Quayles has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Quayles therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 5.2 If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Quayles logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Quayles is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Quayles nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Quayles trademarks displayed on the Website without receipt of our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 5.3 Quayles expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- 5.4 You shall fully indemnify Quayles for any loss or damage suffered as any result of breach of clause 5.2.
- 6.1 Each registration is for a single user only. Quayles does not permit sharing of user names and/or passwords with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 6.2 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- 7.1 While Quayles endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Quayles may make changes to the materials on the Website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we give no commitment to update such material.
- 7.2 The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Quayles provides you with the Website on the basis that Quayles excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- 8.1 Quayles and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- 8.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Quayles’ liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 8.3 If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Manx courts.
- OUR DETAILS
Quayles Online Estate Agency is a trading name of Quayles Limited a company incorporated in the Isle of Man under the Companies Acts 1931 to 2004.
Registration number: 121983C
Registered address: Quayles Limited, Glenlough, Ballahutchin Hill, Union Mill, Isle of Man, IM4 4AT
VAT registration number: 003 1654 27
Registered Agent : Mrs L D Quayle FNAEA, CPEA